Kinetix started as CrossFit BoomTown in 2011, we have always forged our own path when it comes to delivering health and fitness to our clients. In 2018 we decided to reinvent ourselves as KINETIX in order to continue our growth in providing our community with the best possible service for their health and longevity. Shifting to Kinetix allows us to continue to deliver that service without battling preconceptions of what fitness “should” look like and allows us to make our own mark in the fitness field, while always doing what is best for you…our clients.
At KINETIX we strive to:
- Build a strong foundation of understanding healthy habits and behaviors
- Connect all of the components of health
- Build a comprehensive and competent movement library
- Help each individual to connect their needs and goals to the way they train, move, eat and live.
- Our focus is longevity in health, helping each individual to reach the potential in themselves to live their best life.
By connecting lifestyle, nutrition and movement we help you to build the entire picture rather than just focusing on one section of your health. At KINETIX everyone starts with a consultation and personalized training to help you find the best option for your success. While group fitness classes in Rochester are part of our services, we strongly encourage our clients to maintain some level of personal and individualized service as this is the best way to reach your goals.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Leadership – We own our choices and actions, setting the example and facilitating change by guiding those around us, continually placing the needs of others before our own.
- Joy – We recognize that we all need a little more happiness in our lives and that we can find this through acts of kindness, practicing gratitude and having some fun along the way!
- Growth – We constantly pursue knowledge and experiences that open our minds to the world around us, in order to improve our lives and the lives of others.
- Purpose – We define reasons for living, connecting ourselves to meaningful pursuits that fulfill us and bind us to the world we live in.
- Discipline – We commit to the actions and behaviors that cultivate freedom, granting us the ability to pursue new ideas and experiences.